Unofficial ACDX 6.4 Study Recommendations

4k Brain Head Connect the Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  1016126131 | Shutterstock

 
 
 
I did well on the exam, but there was more sources of information I used than just this, this is just want I happen to remember reviewing prior to the exam.  
 
I hope this helps your study effort, feel free to let me know your take on the best study approach for this exam in the comment section below.

This is not an official list, it is just a list of sources of information that I used to study in preparation for the ACDX 6.4 exam.
    • It is quite important you sign up for and do the online WBT course listed in this datacard, the Mobile First Network Design, it seems to be specifically designed to help you prepare for the ACDX 6.4 exam.  There are a few gems taught in this course that are tidbits of information I found no where else.
I recommend you have taken the following classes and have passed their associated exams:

Other ACDX study recommendations

Aruba Validated Reference Design Guides are the best source to learn how and in what situations you should apply various different Aruba best practices.
Get to know https://twitter.com/davidwestcott and his study guide for CWNA/CWSP
  • I highly recommend you read the most recent version of the CWNA study guide
There is some great information from recent Airheads discussions on how to prepare for this exam:
AP Placement

Access Layer
Warehousing and Manufacturing Sites
VHD - Competitor Crossreference
Voice Networks
Understanding EAP Types
Please keep in mind, this is not a complete list of everything you might need to know, it is just what I happed to remember I studied prior to passing this exam successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID Issues Using AirWave or NetEDIT with Chrome

ClearPass - Network Access Control (NAC) based on Windows Client OS Version and Build number